Terms & Conditions
- Class bookings are to be made online or at the studio, and highly recommended to avoid disappointment. If you have an enquiry regarding booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If a class is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list - you will be notified via email if a spot becomes available.
- Full payment is required to complete any booking.
- $35 Welcome Pass (14 Days Limitless) is available for one time only, and only for new students to Estuary Yoga Space.
- Class Passes are valid for regular scheduled classes. This excludes special events, workshops and other non-regular offerings.
- Multi-class (5 or 10 visit) passes are valid for 90 days after your first class booking.
- The teacher for scheduled classes is subject to change without notice. Class cancellation may occur under unforeseen circumstances or at the discretion of Estuary Yoga Space.
- Estuary Yoga Space is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Class cancellation must be made via the MindBody app at least 2 hours prior to scheduled class time. Any non-cancellations or no show will result in forfeiting the scheduled visit and/or class pass.
- Pricing changes may occur at the discretion of Estuary Yoga Space.
- All purchases are at individual discretion. Estuary Yoga Space is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason, or if you are unable to attend a class because it is full.
- No refunds, transfers, or extensions are offered on services or products. A credit may be offered in certain circumstances at the discretion of Estuary Yoga Space.
- Estuary Yoga Space is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Pregnancy | Physical asana practice is not recommended for the first 12 weeks. Outside of this period, please inform teachers of likely or confirmed pregnancy so we can best cater for your body and needs.
- I agree to inform and update teachers of injuries, ailments or medical history even if it seems unlikely to affect the practice of yoga.
- I agree to not partake in any movements that cause discomfort, pain or concern for my current state.
- I will follow teacher instruction to the best of my ability, with changes or alternatives taken at my own conscious discernment.
- I understand that classes at may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- Limitless : Ocean (Weekly) Membership fees will be charged to your credit card or bank account once per week via a third party biller (Ezidebit).
- The minimum term for Limitless : Ocean (Weekly) is 12 weeks. The chosen payment method will auto-renew unless otherwise requested.
- After this period amendments to your membership can be requested in person or via email@example.com. Notice of membership cancellation will apply from the next due payment.
- Membership cancellation within the initial 12 weeks will be 50% of the due amount for the minimum period remaining.
- Pausing Memberships | Membership can be paused at the discretion of Estuary Yoga Space management for a maximum period of 14 days. Written notice must be given via firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the pause period.
- Estuary Yoga Space may, from time to time, change its fees for the unlimited membership. Minimum of 2 weeks notice of any such changes will be provided at www.estuaryyoga.com.au, and via email.
- It is in your responsibility and in your interest to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the weekly auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to sufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Ezidebit applies a fee for these failed transactions (~$15). The applicable fee will be debited from your account after any failed payment(s).
- Estuary Yoga will at studio discretion, attempt to process any payments after the due date if the original payment attempt was not successful.
- Estuary Yoga is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank or financial institution. If payment continues to be unsuccessful, Estuary Yoga is able to cancel the membership at studio discretion.
- By purchasing a Limitless:Ocean membership, or attending any class using Limitless:Ocean membership, you are deemed to have agreed to and signed the Ezidebit Terms as outlined on the original application form.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
If you have further queries, please contact email@example.com.